Recent content by yukimika

1. yukimika

Freestanding bathtub in shower room (wet room) waterproofing drain ?

Thanks johnfrwhipple! Your detailed instructions were very very helpful. thanks again!
  2. yukimika

OK Thanks. I see that now. But my question is beyond that and maybe my question is so stupid that it wasn't apparent what I was asking. How does the No-Hub fitting break though the membrane and maintain watertightness? It's not like a proper shower drain assembly that ties into membrane. ...
  3. yukimika

I see the picture. but I do not understand how the drain though membrane gets waterproofed. Can anyone help explain? Thanks
  4. yukimika

New construction. I am looking to install a freestanding tub in the shower room. Similar to this picture http://www.houzz.com/photos/1578914/Brettkelly-Residence--Oakland--CA-contemporary-bathroom-san-francisco My question is how does the drain from the tub penetrate the membrane and get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks