Recent content by Yngwie_69

1. Yngwie_69

Side by Side bathroom new reno venting?

Which is better? and is this proper? (note there are no other fixtures in the bathrooms)
  2. Yngwie_69

Condensate drain tankless hotwater tank

used 1/2 inch sch 40 pvc for the condensate.
  3. Yngwie_69

Water pipe sizing flush valves

FLush Valves There may be a possibility of 8, first one requires 1". If i recall you had to up size to at least 2 1/2 to had worst case scenerio.
  4. Yngwie_69

Water pipe sizing flush valves

Is there a code for a certian amount of flush valve toilets where you have to increase the size?
  5. Yngwie_69

copper stub ells into shower valve

that is loose, but your joints look pro, i dont think you will ever have a problem, it will def last till next reno. If u cleaned flux ur good. but all pipe that is bend like that thins the copper faster cause of streching
  6. Yngwie_69

Recommend a toilet in Canada

We live in a place where water is not an issue and we dont have water meters installed on are houses, the company i work for does not know anything about toilets, and they order mansfield toilets, I guess cause they are cheap, Im looking for a alternative to that which is a decent price to...
  7. Yngwie_69

Basket strainers and kitchen sinks

When a sink comes with the grey plastic basket strainers, do you guys use them? or use the stainless ones? and when a basket strainer comes with the rubber gasket, do you use that or putty or silicone? and when a kitchen sink comes with the peel foam strip around the sink do you use that or...
  8. Yngwie_69

Condensate drain tankless hotwater tank

Help me with condensate line, I was told to just run it through the wall outside, but i hear storys of the line freezing and plugging up. and i heard the condensate eats away abs pipe. I put a neaturalizer filter inline, and a over flow if it plugs up, there is a floor drain close by to, if...
  9. Yngwie_69

Proper setup for double sink plumbing

Cleanout If thats a galvanized tee cleanout, your doomed for constant plugging up.
  10. Yngwie_69

Is twisting a P trap to offset/redirect it ever "too much" WWTD? See mockup pics...

Prefer this I think its better to have the aav on top of the vertical pipe instead of the horizontal run
  11. Yngwie_69

horizontal flue pipe

No! First theres negative slop on the vent, I see no vacuum relief, gas line should of been hard piped, if the discharge pipe is 3/4 on the temp relief valve that might be ok but there might be to many 90's on it. If it goes down to 1/2" its no good. Read this wrong, you can run pipe...
  12. Yngwie_69

Moving laundry drain

hmmm some of those fittings off the box have a running tread
  13. Yngwie_69

kitchen bathroom 4" vent/drain?

quick question 4 inch stack, you can have 1.5 fixture units wet venting a toilet and thats it? and all others tying in below or above have to be vented?
  14. Yngwie_69

kitchen bathroom 4" vent/drain?

thank you, i just dont understand that if its a 4" if it could syphon a fixture below, where im from people are cheap and i was debating adding extra vents. im still confused, u have to vent everything going into a stack no matter the size?
  15. Yngwie_69

Moving laundry drain

:) Do it like this!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks