Recent content by Yi Ma

1. Yi Ma

Confused about check valves

I had a look at the following thread which is now closed: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/submersible-pumps-and-multiple-check-valves.26301/ The diagram at the top says that there should be a check valve directly above the pump, but all most water pumps that are described here...
  2. Yi Ma

What is the Best Brand submersible Well Pump (Made in USA)?

What do you think of Red Lion pumps? According to our research when we were writing our article here people seem to say that they are reliable. Do you have any experience with them?
  3. Yi Ma

What is the best shower pan installation

I wonder if anyone can comment on an article about the best shower pan that is here: http://www.reviewswise.com/uncategorized/best-shower-pan-buying-guide/
  4. Yi Ma

Pros, please check me on this before I buy a new pressure tank - THANKS!

Hi Valveman, Thank you very much for replying in such detail! I will adjust the article accordingly.
  5. Yi Ma

Pros, please check me on this before I buy a new pressure tank - THANKS!

This is interesting information. When you say WX, do you mean "Amtrol Well-X-Trol"? I have heard that the Amtrol tanks are good. Also, I wrote an article about this subject on my blog--I wonder if you would be willing to review whether it is accurate or not. It is at...
  6. Yi Ma

What Brand Pressure Tanks are Recommended?

I think Amtrol is a good brand. On the other hand, Waterworker is cheaper. By the way, does anyone know why some Amtrol-Well-X-Trol have a composite base? These seem to cost a bit more than tanks without a composite base. What is the difference?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks