Recent content by yes4straw

1. Y

Basement Bathroom -Cleanout

I'm sorry. I should have said the water lines are already in and plumbing for sink is in. Thanks anyway!
  2. Y

The sink will drain into the drain from the upstairs bathroom. I need to have a place for the toilet to drain and I've read online that you can find the drain line under the house, which is where the cleanout is (or, I think that's what it is - it's a hole that goes to the drain line - I put...
  3. Y

The cleanout just has a top that sits on the hole. I thought it was an easy out! I'm not sure what "un-vented" means. I have never installed a toilet, nor has my husband. We already have the plumbing done for the sink and toilet. So now is our only option ripping up the floor...
  4. Y

I am in the process of finishing our basement. I was wondering if I could put the bathroom toilet over the cleanout instead of busting up the floor. I was thinking of connecting it with some sort of lug nuts so that if I had to get to the cleanout I would simply undo the nuts. Is this a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks