Recent content by yergnov

1. Y

Super High pressure, but pressure switch appears to work properly

Ok, problem solved. I finally called an old-timer who has installed many wells -going on 50 years (I say that with the utmost respect...). He tried to talk me through similar fixes, but to no avail. He ended up coming over and saw that I had some sort of a magnetic pressure relay that...
  2. Y

Ok, I changed out the pressure switch and put one on that had the presets at 40-60, turned back on the power and watched... The pressure slowly built back up and when my gauge reached 60, the points opened (as expected) BUT, the pressure kept building until I turned it off at 80+. This tells...
  3. Y

I think you're right but I can watch the pressure on the gauge increase. This has been working properly for 8 years. Suddenly- this. I am going to replace the pressure switch. Will let you know after I get done. Will I need to recharge (pressurize the tank) when I am done with the switch? I...
  4. Y

Hi All, Over the weekend, I noticed that our showers suddenly became very powerful. Water was leaking at the faucet in the kitchen and one sink faucet was actually harder to turn on because of the increased pressure. I went down to the well tank thinking it was the pressure switch (I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks