Recent content by ye

1. Y

Designing off 3/4" house line.

Great! Thanks - this is what I needed to hear. Still curious - ever heard of those dancing balls in Blazing's drains? I'm really wondering if they are worth all this trouble...
  2. Y

It is not "blazing the end of the line". It is a product sold by the company named "Blazing" called "end of lateral line drain". It's like any line drain plug, except: 1) it is combined with the 90deg elbow and adaptor from barb to thread (very convenient). 2) most importantly - it has this...
  3. Y

What I get from my 3/4" house line is about 12GPM, meaning I can have up to 8GPM on each valve, and going 1" won't increase that, of course, but will minimize the decrease over 150' run... I was also wondering about blazing end-of-lateral-line drain - is it worth it? Could you kindly respond to...
  4. Y

Sure My house line is 3/4", so the only way to improve that is upgrade the service. As to the limitations - this is not a simple thing, as many plumbers might think. I have background in physics, and I know a lot about that. It is not just diameter that limits the flow, it is also the length...
  5. Y

Thanks! Thanks for the answer. I did my due diligence and read bunch of manuals and some threads on this same forum - so, yes - backflow preventer is already in. I was asking if I can do a step-up etc., and from your answer sounds like I can. Thanks again.
  6. Y

Blazing end of lateral line darin - any good?

Does anyone no if it is worth using Blazing's end of lateral line drain? Are they as good as they are pitched?
  7. Y

Off my house 3/4" line I installed 6 valve manifold - all 3/4". Now - 4 valves will water large zones taking 3/4" feed sprinklers. Should I: 1) step up to 1" and run main and lateral 1", and step down just before the sprinklers? 2) step up to 1" to main, and step down to 3/4" between main and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks