Recent content by xyz

1. X

I repaired my exploded pump, but....

Appart from that one, thanks for all replies. In the end I gave the pump an opportunity and presented it to the customer. I took the risk of him considering its pumping too little water and not being able to charge. Luckily, he was sufficiently satisfied with the result. The pump elevates...
  2. X

I am definitely not the forum owner :/ I saw the name in a banner when I logged in and I thought it was an advertisement. I picked it up since it is easy to remember and type, and, most importantly, it was available. Well, I didn't run for 500 hours straight :/ It has been used for 3 hours...
  3. X

HI all! This is my first post. Can I ask you a question? Some guy blocked the output pipe of this pump. You can check out the device in its homepage http://www.anaugerargentina.com.ar/cont/prod/prod4/prod4.htm It is a submersible, electromechanical (vibratory), 3/4'' clean water well pump. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks