Recent content by WORKS/WORKS II

1. WORKS/WORKS II

Washing Machine Stand Pipe/Drop In Sink DWV stack question.

Thanks Terry . . ..both for the answer/comments/suggestion but for all you guys do on this site . . . . . its a EXTREMELY VALUABLE resource !!! I am thinking about double stacking two sani-tees . . . . run the washing machine on the bottom one and the sink on the second one venting both 6...
  2. WORKS/WORKS II

Hi HJ . . .thank you for the reply earlier . . . . would you have a drawing or diagram - one...

Hi HJ . . .thank you for the reply earlier . . . . would you have a drawing or diagram - one thing the military did that was bad . . . .we need pictures and visual aids to understand something !!! LOL !!! Thanks you again . . . .
  3. WORKS/WORKS II

Im stupid !!! I think I understand what your telling me, take a sani-tee off the stack run that out to the washer stand pipe, put a combo somewhere along that run going up and turn a sani-tee out for the sink drain continuing up as if that is the vent for both the sink and washer stand pipe ...
  4. WORKS/WORKS II

I resently retired from the Air Force and have lurked here over the years for much needed advise on the many places we have live requiring plimbing repairs etc . . . so thanks to everyone for the help. I am installing a Washing Machine Standpipe and drop in 8 inch deep cabinet sink off the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks