Recent content by wjones4

1. W

Question about subpanel

All advice appreciated Okay...I went with the SP and just finished putting it in place Everything is working perfect. All advice is appreciated Thanks to everyone!!!
  2. W

Question about subpanel

Thanks again Okay here is what I am going to do. I have decided to do one or the other of the following depending on cost vs work involved. option one: replace the 30a DP with a 20a SP and move the white wire to the neutral bar in main and thus making my garage on one 20a circuit. option...
  3. W

Question about subpanel

Thanks Got it...I'll replace my DP with a SP in the main and do that. Thanks for the good answer....I've asked several people on other sites and I kept on getting vague answers that never helped me. A single circuit is fine I was just trying to make sure I had the circuits there for future use...
  4. W

Question about subpanel

I have a 2 wire 240V line running to my garage off a double pole 30 amp breaker from the main panel. This line has no neutral wire. The previous owner had an air compressor dedicated to this line. I have no need for a 240 line running into the garage but I do want 120 for lights and small power...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks