Recent content by wjd

1. wjd

Does anybody out there not like their Toto?

I have the dartmouth and it does not wash the side of the bowl well
  2. wjd

keeping the bowl clean

FUNNY :D IS A DRAKE THE SAME AS DARTMOUTH?
  3. wjd

keeping the bowl clean

I have a toto (dartmouth) and was wondering how to keep the inside of the bowl clean, it seems like the bowl does not do a good job of cleaning the sides of the bowl when you flush.
  4. wjd

handle sticking

no it is not
  5. wjd

handle sticking

sorry it is a toto dartmouth
  6. wjd

handle sticking

I have a dartmouth toilet that is about 6 months old and it works wonderful but the last week or so when you flush the toilet the handle will get stuck in the up position I would have to push the handle down for it to close the flapper what can i do to fix this problem? bill
  7. wjd

baldwin toilets

I was looking at terry's website and it mention that the baldwin is rated at 675 grams and the other toto toilets are higher I was wondering if I was going to have a problem with the baldwin to get rid of everthing or should I look at the ones with higher grams? I am looking for a 2 piece for a...
  8. wjd

TOTO seat, the early design from 2004

I have an Dartmouth TOTO toilet with the soft close seat and want to change it is there any other brand that will match the color that I have cotton white? WILLIAM
  9. wjd

Loud sounds of water rushing in pipes

what is the korky quitefill is this something I have to replace to make my toto fill up quieter?
  10. wjd

Both seats will not close together you're cats will be fine
  11. wjd

I have the Dartmouth by TOTO in Cotton White and I was told that if I buy another brand of toilet seat that the color will not match.
  12. wjd

It Is The Water Draining Down The Pipes William
  13. wjd

I have 2 bathrooms upstairs and just had a dartmouth by toto installed in one of the bathrooms and when we are downstaris and we flush the toilet we hear a loud rushing sound of water going threw the pipes for 1 minute or so we do not hear this when we flish the other toilet by mansfield we...
  14. wjd

I just had an Dartmouth installed today and have the TOTO soft close seat too it is very uncomfortable as long as TOTO has been around I would think they would have come up with a better and comfortable seat what kind of seat will fit the Dartmouth? :mad: WILLIAM
  15. wjd

Drake Toilets

I was just on the TOTO website looking for a new toilet to replace the Mansfield that I have now and was looking at the Drake toilets and there was at least 12 different Drakes listed can you tell me what the different is on them. thank you, William
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks