Recent content by WiWilliam

1. W

New tub shower combo supply question

HJ your right the more I look at that the more it looks like something that was an afterthought. That sounds interesting! Thanks for the advice I'll figure something out.
  2. W

New tub shower combo supply question

So I'm building a new bathroom and have decided I want 3 things in the shower/tub. A tub filler, a shower head, and 1 hand-held head. I found that Grohe makes a Retro-fit system which would be supplied by a normal single shower head off a pressure balance valve. It comes with an external...
  3. W

DWV layout drawing, first attempt...

Hey Terry thanks for the fast response! Ok I will eliminate the useless 3" vent @ the beam. I will probably make the WC vent the cleanout location with a chrome wall cover then. If I do that can I have it at the height roughly 56" above finished floor? I would hide it behind a towel rack that...
  4. W

DWV layout drawing, first attempt...

Here is some background info. Existing ranch house, moving the location of the only bathroom. This drawing took me forever, I know the wyes and combos are not reduced to 2" but it was the best I could do for this drawing today. They will be a 3 x 3 x 2" fitting. I also know the 2" vents on...
  5. W

Reduce 4" cast iron to 3" pvc?

Thank you for the replies everyone! We only have 1 toilet in the house. I just want to know if the old cast iron 4" coming in from the city sewer can be reduced to 3" once it enters the house above the basement floor?
  6. W

Reduce 4" cast iron to 3" pvc?

1st post here, been searching but I can't find my answer. Our house is in WI, ranch, 1 bath, kitchen, and laundry. Currently has 4" cast iron into the basement, previous owner converted to 4" pvc right where the sewer line enters the house. The 4" is continuous up through the roof. This is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks