Recent content by wingnutty

1. wingnutty

Water Supply/water pressure issue

Yeah, frost line can go 4' at times. So probably just forget about the PRV at the curb stop then? I guess it has been fine for nearly 20 years, but I just worry about it.
  2. wingnutty

Water Supply/water pressure issue

So I have a question I've been struggling with and could use some feedback. We moved into our home last year, it was built in 1996. Our house shares a community well (~40 users); curb stop at street corner. On our 2 acre lot, we have 3 hydrants, spaced around the property. As best I can...
  3. wingnutty

Corner toilet trouble and dilemma, leaking and maybe needing replacement

Wanted to post an update. I took the toilet out and put it on sawhorses in the garage to see if it was leaking from the little crack underneath. It did not leak from the crack and I don't think the crack really goes all the way through. So, hooked it all back up with a new wax ring. So far...
  4. wingnutty

I attached another pic of the underside of the toilet to detail the location of the crack. You can't really see the crack as it is too faint, but you can see the location, right on the tip of that arrow. That crack is small and I can't imagine that it just cracked recently, I'm imagining that...
  5. wingnutty

First off, I appreciate any advice that anyone can offer...I'm beating my head against the wall:D So I have a dual flush corner toilet in a house we moved into last year. We haven't been terribly pleased with it, flushes are not real strong and flushing is kinda a pain as we need to hold down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks