Recent content by wing750

1. wing750

Mastercool problems

Yes, there are upducts in each room and I open a couple of windows a bit as well. What I think might have caused it is something I just found. I have gone up on the roof the past couple of days to check and fine tune and try to see what's been going on. Each day, I mentioned that the pan was...
  2. wing750

Mastercool problems

Mastercool question: I have been using Mastercool for about 25 years and have two 6500cfm units on my roof. I have a problem with one unit this summer that is a mystery to me. I have new pads (40x28x12). They are completely soaked with water (ie: the pump is working fine). I have a new belt on...
  3. wing750

Mastercool problems

Mastercool question: I have been using Mastercool for about 25 years and have two 6500cfm units on my roof. I have a problem with one unit this summer that is a mystery to me. I have new pads (40x28x12). They are completely soaked with water (ie: the pump is working fine). I have a new belt on...
  4. wing750

Mastercool question: I have been using Mastercool for about 25 years and have two 6500cfm units...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks