Recent content by Willy

1. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

Leejosepho, thanks for digging up instruction information and providing your insight on using the Nu-Well tablets. This morning I found a supplier that would ship. RA Mort Supply (800) 245-4172 (269) 926-6107 Fax (269) 926-2260 info@ramortsupply.com Jim Sharma I'll have to wait and...
  2. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

Sounds great. There's been alot of feedback about pumping lake water down the pipe, so I thought I'd open up the cistern and pump from there. I like the idea of the hand pump it may give more feel to what is happening at the bottom.
  3. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

Actually I did ask the neighbour and I have that as a last option. Everyone now is nervous about suppling water to someone else in the event the water becomes contaminated and there is a lawsuit. So I had suggested to the neighbour I'd draw up an agreement stating the water would only be used as...
  4. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

It is 189'. I'm thinking I could drop the tablets down the pipe. Put a cap on to stem the flow for the acid to work. How long do the tablets take? Hopefully when the cap is removed the flow would come back. Then I guess the next option would be to attach a trash pump and dry to drive out sand or...
  5. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

I understand your perspective so I'll add a bit more detail. There isn't the common 6" pipe with a drop pipe inside. The 2" pipe that I speak of is the size of the drilled well. The water, free flows out the top which is at ground level. It has a 90 degree elbow and it pours into a sealed...
  6. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

Thanks I like the idea of using the tablets it seems the easiest. I found one supplier in Holland Michigan but he said he can't ship because its hazardous. The're in a tablet form so I don't see the harm. Maybe there is another supplier willing to ship. Would you know of anyone?
  7. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

Thanks, anymore details on the hydro fraq. Not sure what pressure is required
  8. Willy

Artesian low flow - Help

I have an artesian well which was drilled thirty years ago. It has 2" galvanized pipe going down about 189'. It flows into a concrete resevoir. The resevoir is is round at about 5' deep and 4' across. It has an overflow which drains toward the lake. When I purchased the cottage the overflow was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks