Recent content by Willing To Learn

1. Willing To Learn

Replacing Noritz NRC1111-DVNG 11GPM with Commercial Noritz or Navien

That's what everyone is saying but Navien's website video and manual on NaviCirc states it works with the A, A2 and S2. Thank you.
  2. Willing To Learn

Thanks. I wondered if I would need an external pump for the recirculation on the S2. Waiting to hear from Navien as their video and installation manual both indicate you can install NaviCirc with the A, A2 and the S2 models. They only show an external pump install on of you have the Hot...
  3. Willing To Learn

Thank you. I know the A2 has a 2-gallon tank that keeps water hot for quicker access and runs when the temp differential drops in the tank based on the system temp setting. There is no way to change that. Just not sure the differential between the A2 and S2 in purchase, fuel and check valve...
  4. Willing To Learn

I've determined the Navien NPE-210 is the size unit needed, just not sure which model, A2 or S2. We get hot water in 30-40 seconds at the faucet furthest from the current "tank" water heater. Not sure of the demand heater without recirculation (S2) will decrease, increase or maintain that time...