Recent content by William Creech

1. William Creech

Water gushing from around toilet base

Update I hired a new plumber and he spent 3 hours at my residence. The issue ended up being a crack in the flange, and old bad pipes. Replaced the flange and flushed out the pipes and works pretty good now.
  2. William Creech

Yes I do believe it is, I know the flange is PVC, as for the bend, it looks like metal.
  3. William Creech

When pouring the water down the hole I didn't use a funnel but I did pour a gallon down pretty fast, and then another gallon pretty fast. As for the roots in the pipes, the other toilet doesn't have any issues draining as well as all the other water drains. What are some other things I can...
  4. William Creech

Ok, the first picture is of the wax ring on the toilet after I pulled it up this time. The second picture is of the flange. I didnt clean any wax off the flange or toilet before I took these pictures. Also I tried pouring about 2 gallons of water down the drain and had no back flow, so I...
  5. William Creech

I will post pictures tomorrow. To me it did seem like the plumber didn't want to do anything other then change wax ring. Could the flange be causing the water to gush out from underneath base?
  6. William Creech

Ok, I was remodeling the bathroom for my wife and pulled up the older toilet (that was working fine) to put in a nice shinny one. So first I Buy a Glacier Bay toilet. I have set a few toilets before and have not had any issues, but with this one when I flush it seems to discharge every bit of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks