Recent content by wildfins

1. W

Kohler Santa Rosa 360 Revolution 30810 one-piece? Or American Standard Cadet 3 Flowise Compact one-piece?

a) Kohler Santa Rosa has a 360 Revolution swirling flush, similar to Toto Ultramax II, so flushing might be better? - However, the trapway design ends abruptly with a 90 degre into the waste opening so that might potentially cause more clogging issues - which still need to be proven in real life...
  2. W

Kohler Santa Rosa 360 Revolution 30810 one-piece? Or American Standard Cadet 3 Flowise Compact one-piece?

Hi Terry, and any other experienced members on this forum... I'd like to seek your advice to choose between the first two models below, as I am limited by the installation height (28-7/8" Max) due to a countertop banjo that sometimes makes me wanting to tear it down and replace with a non-banjo...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks