Recent content by whoiswes

1. W

Basement remodel - bathroom DWV review?

dcelite, Thanks for the response. Here's some more info: 1. Sounds good. I didn't think about just continuing the line at full size but that makes perfect sense. I should be able to add cleanouts easily enough at all three locations, just need to make sure I plan for access. 2...
  2. W

Basement remodel - bathroom DWV review?

Hello all, Disclaimer: I'm not a professional. I've reviewed the MN plumbing code to the best of my ability but I am far from certain that my plans are correct. If I have made an obvious mistakes, you have my apologies in advance. I've been planning our basement finishing project for the...
  3. W

basement bathroom retrofit - venting questions

Deb, first off, many thanks for the input - after realizing that the original layout would not work, I have moved the toilet to a different wall - that also solves the issue with venting the lower sink. My question now is how will I tie a 4" toilet trap arm into the 4" main stack, while...
  4. W

basement bathroom retrofit - venting questions

Hello all, Our house is located in Kansas City, MO, if that helps. Built in 64, all cast piping currently. All the cast iron will be completely replaced with PVC. I am in the process of finishing our basement bathroom out - when the house was built, there were rough-ins for a sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks