Recent content by WFD

1. WFD

Slip fit PVC DWV pipes ?

These all sound like it is necessary to have access under the floor. For example, to tighten the compression ring ? As I said in the beginning, this shower stall is being installed on a concrete slab on grade. There is no access underneath. The plastic drain fitting provided is meant to glue on...
  2. WFD

Slip fit PVC DWV pipes ?

hj - Not sure what you mean by a "new" drain fitting. Do you mean "another type of" drain fitting ? The drain fitting that comes with the shower stall is PVC and rims over the top of the shower stall floor, so that once it is glued to the drain pipe, both the drain fitting and the shower stall...
  3. WFD

Slip fit PVC DWV pipes ?

I am about to set a 32" shower stall in a corner of a very small bathroom - new construction, and the floor is slab on grade. The PVC drain (and trap) in the ground below the slab is not yet installed and final concrete not yet poured. The floor of the shower stall is plastic and instructions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks