Recent content by Wethead

1. Wethead

Christmas Gift for health & wellness

Nice Post Cookie! I also try to help out my local area when I can! YAY! Christmas is almost here !!:D
  2. Wethead

Does anyone know where i could get technical info on well pumps

Sure, Usually the pump manufactures website will have a "PDF" area that will have downloadable materials. Hope that helps.:)
  3. Wethead

what is going on in this picture??

True, I meant "cheaper" then today's prices. On small Jobs your right the price isn't off to much but on roughs these days ...well we all know, everyone wants everything for the lowest price possible..... I did enjoy making the cats with copper as it was faster then cutting wood, less tools etc .
  4. Wethead

is my soldering stable???

Just wipe the joints with a rag and then use steel wool to make them shine, and you'll be fine, No pun intended,:D
  5. Wethead

what is going on in this picture??

That must have been piped long ago when copper was cheap :D Anyone notice the copper "cat" that is supporting the body, My old boss used to have us use copper for cats as well, it was faster then cutting wood, but now that copper is $$ , well you don't see many copper cats any more.
  6. Wethead

First post - photos of basement DWV project

I like this one: and BTW: come on no Licensed Plumber would seriously use that many bends on the WC,......hehe ... It almost looks like someone was playing "Lets use all these Fittings" BTW - Whats that like a 22" rough on the WC as well, kind look far from any wall to me
  7. Wethead

Merry Christmas 2008

Same TO you Redwood!
  8. Wethead

losing prime........

It sounds like you still have an air leak somewhere that is releasing the vacuum
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks