Recent content by Wet Willy

1. Wet Willy

Got my well in

we have more well drillers in this area than you can shake a shotgun at just kidding the only thing they are most worried about around here is the stock market from what i hear. he used steel casing and a rotary drill rig he said he can't use plastic for the rock would destroy it. the pump is in...
  2. Wet Willy

Got my well in

The static water level is at 37 feet if we put the pump down at 200 or so then won't i have a stagnet water on top of the well this is a weekender place.this is in northern wisconsin and i also change the pipe size to 1" for the drop pipe and 1 1/4" for the run to the cabin
  3. Wet Willy

Got my well in

Had my well drilled and what experience, hit water at 37' hit bedrock at 46' with sand and silt above the rock drilled 245 feet with no water hydro fractured the well and got 9 gpm out of it for $10,908.00 and didn't even get a kiss. will set pump at 90 feet 1 ¼†poly pipe to pit less adapter...
  4. Wet Willy

In well tanks good or bad?

The prices I have got so far are from $5600 to $6800 for the same set up. Waiting for one more to come in. Yes there will be a CSV on this system thanks to you guy's.Thanks for all your help will keep in touch and let you know how things go.
  5. Wet Willy

I don't like the thought of an in ground tank either for the same reasons. I have room for a tank under the stairs and that's were it was going to go from the get go anyway. I have got 5 estimates and for a 60 foot drilled well ,casing,welding,drive shoe,3 foot S.S.screen,well seal, water sample...
  6. Wet Willy

I was talking to a well driller today,wanted another estimate,he said I could burrier a fiberglass tank out side or a S.S. no blatter tank and be done with it a little pricy he said. He will send me info on it and a price. Boy I'm sure learnig a lot in a little time.I was looking at what some...
  7. Wet Willy

Thanks valveman that was a very informative thread for me to read as is the info that I have received here from you guys. I feel much more confident on which way to go on my well.6" well 10 gal flexcon tank 1/2 hp 10 GMP grundfos pump with a CVS and a 40/60 bandwidth pressure switch. Thanks very...
  8. Wet Willy

Thanks for the info valveman sounds like I should just stick to an in house tank and leave it at that. Now should it be a fiberglass or metal tank and if I install a sqe grondfos pump with the cu301 control unit is the 2 gal tank that comes with it enough or should a guy go to a larger tank...
  9. Wet Willy

Screw vs. Backstab Receptacles

I used the backstab in my parents cabin and was hit by lighting and blasted all of the wires right out of the sockets do not use them at all. Just like Lee said it is a fire just waiting to happen.
  10. Wet Willy

$625 includes the tank and the constant pressure valve but we would not have to have a tank in the cabins so the price is about the same as haveing to buy two tanks and valves and it would be in the well and not taking up room in the cabin.
  11. Wet Willy

www.inwelltec.com/ Maybe this will help for some info on what I am looking at. That’s what I am afraid of Bob, is being a guinea pig at the toon of about $500.
  12. Wet Willy

Dose anyone have any experience with an in well pressure tank. I am having a well drilled for a vacation home and will be shared with my buddy next to me it will be about a 40 to 60 foot well with a 1/2 hp pump at 10gpm. We are in the estimating stage of the game and have had difference of...
  13. Wet Willy

Pulling my sand point

I hear that speedbump .I would like to get this one out for I would have a good start at the 2" I hear you can drive these things in with a jack hammer anyone ever try that.
  14. Wet Willy

Pulling my sand point

How dose a guy get these things out of the ground? I am building a cabin and wanted a sand point for a well the water table is around 25' to 35' according to wells that are drilled in the area the wells are drilled from 40' to 60' but till I found this out I pounded in a 1 1/4" pipe to 35 feet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks