Recent content by westindies

1. westindies

Rainsoft AMB 744 CT 60HZ replacement

I live in Houston, TX. The rainsoft system I inherited when I purchased my house died a few years ago and I am wondering should I replace just the valve with a Fleck 5600 or another valve or should I replace everything. I have a $500 budget. I have attached a few pics of the current system...
  2. westindies

Help - Rainsoft Water Softener

Skip, are you refering to port B which i indicate on the pic, this line is connected from the housing with the ball to a port on the assembly atop the resin tank? Thanks!
  3. westindies

The unit goes throught all the cycles, but the brine tank still has no liquid so it's not generating any brine solution, in addition, the housing with the ball is still empty once the unit is in softener mode. Any suggestions on what could be the issue? Thanks!
  4. westindies

When in softener mode, the system is not generating any brine, but the housing with the ball is filled with water, once in softener mode, the housing has no water. I put a bag of salt in the brine tank yesterday and the salt is still dry. Did you had a chance to check where the injector is...
  5. westindies

UPDATE - the system is currently in bypass mode, and the check ball housing is filled with water. I completely washed the brine tank and I put a fresh bag of salt into the tank. I'll switch it to softener mode again but I would like to know which setting ( brine, soak, rinse ) should I set the...
  6. westindies

Thanks for responding. Where is valve you refer to that might be plugged?
  7. westindies

Skip, Thank you for your prompt response, it's greatly appreciated. The check ball housing does not have any water in it currently, I remove the brine line and advanced the unit (not sure which setting it should be on, brine soak, rinse etc) waited for a few mins and didn't see any brine...
  8. westindies

Hello everyone, My rainsoft water softener, model AMB744 is not using the salt in the brine tank and the motor seems to be running non-stop. I removed most of the salt from the brine tank and I can see the brine solution in the tank, but it's not moving. Any suggestions on how to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks