Recent content by Weneedhelp

1. Weneedhelp

1" Copper Union..Stuck Cannot Loosen to Remove?

I am still here along with Issue. It has been very hot in the Phoenix area and I have not yet decided how to continue. But, i will post another picture with more details about what I tried to do and where the leaks were. Thanks.....Sey
  2. Weneedhelp

Well everything came apart and I changed the two Nipples and behold I had another problem. I had to extend one end 1/4-3/16 to fit flush against the Copper Union Coupling and it leaks at the Coupling. Is there anything i can do to make a better fit without replacing all the fittings?. I am not...
  3. Weneedhelp

Everything you said is true. When the Setup was changed, the male copper solder 1" were removed from both ends of canister head. It was replaced with 1" female copper fitting and sch 80 1" Nipples. Problem is it leaked because of the copper threads damaged the head. I purchased a new...
  4. Weneedhelp

What ever its called, i have one opened on the outlet side of the filter and the inlet side's union is the one that is difficult. I did use Pipe Wrenchs (old type,red) they held it steady, but i did not use enough force and will try again. It's me...too careful, tomorrow I...
  5. Weneedhelp

It is a Compression coupling. I was able to loosen one end. was unable to attach/insert picture, but will keep trying. hope it worked.
  6. Weneedhelp

Have the copper union on either side of a whole house filter before it goes into the Water Softener. Before it gets to the Union, the main water line goes thru a bipass installed by pro. I need to change the Filter and do not want to Destroy the copper fitting/pipe in place. WD 40, has so many...
  7. Weneedhelp

Attach SS Sink to new Granite Countertop

fixed Fixed used a round file to clean instide of brass tube. thanks Sey
  8. Weneedhelp

i think i will just call in the morning. it gets caught at the bottom of the brass tube. 32298 grohe.
  9. Weneedhelp

I have a 22/33 overmount that I have set into my 33" Sink Cabinet. Just had new granite top installed and would like to attach sink using a Adhesive as i had done in previous installation. What should I use?????? which will adhere to Stainless/Granite. Thanks, always appreciated. Sey
  10. Weneedhelp

Solder Ball Valves(3) Confused about Open/Close and Where to Heat?

Several questions which i would like resolved. 1. Solder Method Open or Closed? 2. Where to Place Heat on Brass or Pipe? 3. Will Propane do or should i use Mapp? This is for a Bypass before it enters my Water Sofener and Waler Filter so that I can change filter when required...
  11. Weneedhelp

New Tub Drain/Ovfl transition Old Trap

I give up! I GIVE UP! Will try to find a Plumber to finish Installation. Thanks for the replies. Sey
  12. Weneedhelp

For me i think that i have to dry/fit the tub. But will stop if it becomes a tremendous problem. comments appreciated. thanks. sey
  13. Weneedhelp

Thanks, as always. Would you use the Kohler drawings or Measure tub? The picture attached is where I am now. When I cut the pipe from inside I left about 5/8" of the Tee on the Pipe. My mistake. I was told to use a rubber sleeve with clamps to attach to the end of the piece above the...
  14. Weneedhelp

I did plan on cutting below the tee. My next step is to dry fit the tub to get exact locations. Th anks for you help, Are you in the Phoenix Area?
  15. Weneedhelp

Before I break the concrete arount the Tee and Trap, would like to have the Connections that I would need to transition from the 1 1/2" od white sch 40 to my trap which is black sch 40 2"? The old tub was 30" and new is 32". Notice that the drain in not square but tends to lean towards the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks