Recent content by Wendylp

1. Wendylp

is hot bath tub popular in England or Germany and france ?

can you give me an picture about your product? my MSN:weiweizhao2009@hotmail.com you can add me. and my email address : lianpeng4@china-bathtub.com
  2. Wendylp

we produce many kinds of cast iron bathtub May be the bathtub picture are ugly,but I think if I put the bathtub in a beautiful house It will be more beautiful too.just like your picture. we have many kinds of freestanding bathtubs,including your picture informed. If you have interests I can...
  3. Wendylp

we produce many kinds of cast iron bathtub May be the bathtub picture are ugly,but I think if I put the bathtub in a beautiful house It will be more beautiful too.just like your picture. we have many kinds of freestanding bathtubs,including your picture informed. If you have interests I can...
  4. Wendylp

I am an exporter, and working for a cast iron bathtub factory in China,I also want to explore european market but I don't know if our bathtubs are popular in UK or Canada?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks