Recent content by Weaselpolooza

1. Weaselpolooza

Pro Series Water Softener

Hello, I am having a water softener installed and my plumber insists on installing a Pro Series softener. From what I understand in is an all in one system with no separate tank for the salt. I am unable to find any information on this brand of softener. Is there anyone that has had experience...
  2. Weaselpolooza

Supporting sagging floor

The beam will be supported every 6.5' so I think 9" should be plenty. My house is a ranch house in the shape of an "L". At the inside corner of the "L" the trusses meet along a 20' length to the other side of the "L". one set of the trusses terminates to a 20' beam in the attic. The wall in...
  3. Weaselpolooza

Supporting sagging floor

I have an interior wall that seams to be bearing some load. This is resulting in my floor sagging approximately 3/4" at the base of the Wall. This wall section is about 20' long. In my crawl space beneath the wall I poured 4 equally spaced concrete slabs sized 2' x 2' by 10" deep. My plan was...
  4. Weaselpolooza

Epoxy Floor Covering

When you apply it in two sessions is it visible where you stop and then start again or does it blend in fairly well with itself. Also, is there really that big of a difference between the different grades of flooring (Basement, Garage, Industrial) Thanks Again!!
  5. Weaselpolooza

Epoxy Floor Covering

I have a 24' x 24' area (cement) inside of my shed that I am thinking about covering with the roll on expoxy floor covering. I have never done this before and according to the directions it seems fairly easy. Does anyone have any tips for applying this coating? I would hate for something to...
  6. Weaselpolooza

Propane ventless heater

This that is indeed the case. How would I fix that problem??
  7. Weaselpolooza

Propane ventless heater

I just had a 30,000 btu ventless heater installed in my garage. I heats the garage just fine , but I have noticed that my eyes get irritated and start to burn when the heater is on. I wouldn't think this is normal. Does anyone have any feedback on this?
  8. Weaselpolooza

Natural gas line

I am looking to run my natural gas service to an out building in my back yard. I plan on having it done professionally, but I may do the trenching myself. My question is will I have to Tee in of of my meter or can I Tee off a line underneath the house and then run that outside?
  9. Weaselpolooza

Fiberglass Exterior Doors

Actually they are already painted. I would be painting over the existing paint to match my color scheme. Is this OK?
  10. Weaselpolooza

Fiberglass Exterior Doors

Can Fiberglass exterior door be painted? I have come across some cheap doors, but they are not the color I want.
  11. Weaselpolooza

Piping for natural gas

How deep does gas line have to be buried?
  12. Weaselpolooza

Piping for natural gas

I heat my home with natural gas. I have a 24x24 building about 80-100 ft behind my house that I would like to heat with natural gas as well. My question is: What type of pipe would I have to bury? And: What is an estimated cost for a run of 80-100 ft? Thanks
  13. Weaselpolooza

Well Pump Concerns

thank-you for the help bob!
  14. Weaselpolooza

Well Pump Concerns

You mentioned that there is a jet in the well to match my pump. If I go with a larger pump will I need to replace the jet as well?
  15. Weaselpolooza

Well Pump Concerns

What do you mean by go bigger? Right now I believe there is a 3/4 hp motor driving the pump head. Will a bigger motor help?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks