Waynebonnelljr@gmail

I'm a third generation plumber. I've been thinking of actual Plumbing theory for a long time. There is a theory that will never change as time does. Good Plumbing separates us, as a people, from third world people. It keeps us healthy in many ways. We now know what we want from our Plumbing, as. I know what our Plumbing can do for us. Endless possibilities of cleanliness of our homes to our bodies. It all starts with the best plumbing, understanding why and how things are done. I've seen the right way and the wrong and now know the best. Being a third generation plumber has let me be a leader in my profession as all plumbers in my area ask me,
and come to me for the right
solutions. Also, I'm up to date on new products and inovations because I've been part of the growth of our trade.
Birthday
May 29, 1974 (Age: 49)
Occupation
Master plumber.2005.

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks