Recent content by Washer Woman

1. Washer Woman

Wiring Tytewadd Power Filter into Panel

Thank you so much, that makes things easy!
  2. Washer Woman

Wiring Tytewadd Power Filter into Panel

Hello all, I have the Tytewadd Power Filter C-1 ready to wire into the panel before the lightning really starts up here in the hills this spring. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with installing these? The instructions say to wire the two red leads to a double pole breaker and the white...
  3. Washer Woman

GFCI Breaker vs. Receptacles

Hello All- I am wanting to get opinions on wiring bathroom outlets, kitchen counter outlets, oudoor outlets, etc. on GFCI breakers or if I should do GFCI receptacles instead? This is new construction. Thanks in advance.
  4. Washer Woman

To bond or not to bond neutral

ok fella's, why did he bond neutral to box, and why is it wrong?
  5. Washer Woman

To bond or not to bond neutral

Here we go. I am not a professional. I am building a house with my husband. I wired a meter/disconnect combo panel to the main panel inside the house so an inspector could come give the go ahead to the power co. to install their meter and hook us up. The inspector has said everything is good...
  6. Washer Woman

How many ground rods to install?

Thank You all for your advice, BrianJones sorry, we are in Calhoun, it's nice to here from another WV person. The book that was mentioned by Cauldwell is actually the one that threw me when he says to put in eight rods. And we will be doing a surge arrester. Thanks again. Off to run cable.
  7. Washer Woman

So how much should I pay a professional to come to the house with their ground rod(s), clamps, wire and beater and do exactly what I can do while I sit and watch? What a condescending reply. And I actually know what our electric company requires I was simply wanting to know if more would be...
  8. Washer Woman

We are buillding a house and have come to the electrical part. We will have 200amp service and are running the ground wire from the disconnect we have to have because the panel isn't back-to-back with the meter. My question is simply how many ground rods do we need? I've heard between 2 & 8 and...
  9. Washer Woman

Above Ground Pump Hook-up

Here are some pics of the set-up. The line from the well is the lower galvanized. The black plastic goes from pump to tank (it does not T even though it looks like it in the pic). The galvanized with spigot goes to house. I have a pre-charged pressure tank we will be installing. Any...
  10. Washer Woman

Above Ground Pump Hook-up

Hello All - We have a 15' dug well - the pump is in the cellar, it is a Red Jacket 3/4hp. The pump is on top of a 30/50 Pressure tank with a busted bladder. Currently the line from the well comes to the bottom fitting on the pump, one of the upper fittings from the pump go to the tank, another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks