Recent content by WANNABE

1. W

Need a little help with pump.

Well, the first thing I should have checked was the last thing I checked. The well guy that installed the 4" liner, installed the pitless over the 4 inch liner. No way I can get a 4" inch pump in the hole.
  2. W

Valveman, thanks for the help. Since tomorrow is my day to do this, id like to layout what im doing for your review. Feel free to suggest anything. First, the well has always pulled up sand. I have a cartridge filter after the tank and before the softener. I am replacing a JO5N jet pump with a...
  3. W

And is Teflon tape suitable on all joints?
  4. W

What If I switch too 1" 200 psi Poly? I know the well has a screen that I think is 3 feet . I have water at 10. Draw down with the pos pump is 3 feet with 2 spigots open. I already pull sand, but worried about setting to shallow.
  5. W

Got another question here guys. Torque arrestor?? This was a 6inch 25' deep well. Something happened years ago and the well just sucked up mud. Well guy said screen failed. Anyway, he re-lined it with 4 inch pvc. If I use a 4" pump, do I need a torque arrestor? Im using 1-1/4 pvc drop pipe...
  6. W

Just had a great chat with Karen over there. Im putting one in!!!! Thanks for your help.
  7. W

Thank you. After playing around on here, Im thinking of putting in a CSV. Seems to make more sense to always have one. Any reason I shouldn't?
  8. W

I need a little help here. First off, a description of what I have. 25 foot deep well 4" casing Good volume Utilitech 1/2 hp POS jet pump. Questions My Goulds jet pump housing wore out after 30 years. (They don't make them like they used to) :) Only pump I could get on the weekend...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks