Recent content by wagoneer89

1. wagoneer89

Which Manufacturer?

HJ, Point conceded... I checked with my car guys and was directed to this website. http://www.carsplusplus.com/years/index.php While there are defiantly discrepancies between the definition of "model" between the listings in '65 (the early year i checked for comparison) and now, I concede...
  2. wagoneer89

Which Manufacturer?

Actually he bought a Jaguar that he picked up in Coventry England and a VW he picked up in Germany, I think if you were to compare the number of auto manufacturers available to you in the 60's to the number we have now, you would probably find that there were more manufactures then, particularly...
  3. wagoneer89

Which Manufacturer?

One or two years ago our kitchen sink faucet had a problem and rather than repair it, I decided to upgrade to a more convenient form factor. I also decided not to go with the our homes original "Aged Copper" theme and went for the "brushed stainless" figuring that later changes in the kitchen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks