Recent content by Voyzey

1. Voyzey

Toilet water in bowl slowly drains minutes after flushing has completed

Follow-up... Thanks for your help! I checked the small refill tube and it's definitely connected to the overflow pipe correctly - just above the top of the overflow pipe line. Water still seems to be dropping after the flush has completed though. Looks like I'm relegated to removing the...
  2. Voyzey

Follow-up question... Thank you for replying to me! If you don't mind me asking a couple more questions...do you have any insight as to where the leak could be? I don't have any water around the bowl on the floor. Is there a test I can perform to be certain it's a leak? I'm pretty sure the...
  3. Voyzey

The water in my toilet bowl drops very slowly minutes after a flush has been completed. The water in the bowl won't empty completely but it does drop considerably lower than right after it completed flushing. It has me a little puzzled because there isn’t any leak anywhere around the bowl or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks