Recent content by vlee1973

1. vlee1973

Furnace blower does not turn on in the auto position

I changed the temp sensor and everything is working like a champ. I will look into the rusting problem. Thank you for all of the help Jimbo and Thatguy. Vlee
  2. vlee1973

Sorry about the wait guys. The furnace does turn off after a couple of min. I could get my hands on a multimeter. I have added a couple of pictures.
  3. vlee1973

The furnace lights up, but the blower will not turn on if I have the thermostat in the auto position. The blower will turn on if I turn the thermostat to the fan position. I have Ultra II 90 high efficiency furnace maid by Magic Chef. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Vince
  4. vlee1973

Sharkbite

What happens when you don't remove the sleeve when attaching the sharkbite to cooper? I'm asking because I did it.
  5. vlee1973

Sharbite fittings - leaks from teeth marks after making & breaking?

What happens when you don't remove the sleeve when attaching the sharkbite to cooper? I'm asking because I did it.
  6. vlee1973

replacing old pipe

The pipe does not have anything feeding off of it in that 14 foot section. The big issue for me is how to remove the old pipe and have the new pipe run in the exact same spot.
  7. vlee1973

replacing old pipe

I have an old water line above my drywalled basement. What is the best way to remove it and install copper pipe? I have access to both ends of the pipe, but only about one foot on one side and about 8 feet on the other side. The run over my drywall is about 14 feet.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks