Recent content by Vladimir Zdorikov

1. Vladimir Zdorikov

Water Softener settings for Fleck 7000

Yes! I was asking about the algorithm used by the RS=cr setting. And also exactly what properties of the algorithm are tweaked by varuing the CR=0 parameter. I suppose no one has played with the latter. Thanks for the pointers. I tried to read up a bit on the B1, B2 and RR cycles but not sure...
  2. Vladimir Zdorikov

Thanks, Reach4. I have it programmed and working now. Could you point to any material that explains the RS=cr; CR=0 settings? I'm hoping to understand those settings better and the factory service manual is not clear...
  3. Vladimir Zdorikov

Thanks -- I now understand the BLFC sizing -- apart from the resolution/granularity, it's choice would seem to be partly dictated by the injector size. I did a bunch of reading, including the injector flow charts in the service manual. I will use a #00 injector with BD = 80 minutes. Above...
  4. Vladimir Zdorikov

Capacity vs salt dose chart

dittohead, In the article you linked to, the graph does not correlate with the table next to it. Example: The graph shows 32K grains/cuft for a 15 lbs/cu-ft salt dose, which seems to be the standard value used to quote softener capacity. But the table shows 30,000 grains/cuft for that same salt...
  5. Vladimir Zdorikov

Thanks, Reach4. I know there are a bunch of settings that I can just program in, but as an engineer (although not a water engineer), I wanted to also take this opportunity to understand how and why these parameters are derived and what are the tradeoffs in selecting them. 1) For example, what...
  6. Vladimir Zdorikov

<Paging dittohead or other knowledgeable users> I've read a lot of the posts on here, but hoping for some customized advice. I'm trying to install a Fleck 7000 softener at our house. It will be the SXT model with 1" or larger internal flow but I think that does not matter to the core...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks