Recent content by vlad_b

1. vlad_b

What kind of fitting for this tubing? (fun plumbing photos attached!)

Thanks all, I went and bought new 1/4 turn ball valves with 3/8" supply line connector and some new stainless steel supply lines. The new valves have a compression nut with ferrule to connect to the 1/2 copper pipe coming out of the wall. I was going to buy some teflon tape to wrap the pipe...
  2. vlad_b

Thanks Jim. The tubing at the valve seems to be a part of the valve, so likely the whole valve will need to be replaced. It's a bigger undertaking since I'll have to go figure out where the water main for our building is, but on the other hand, I'm pretty sure those valves have been leaking a...
  3. vlad_b

Hello, this is my first plumbing project and I'm not sure what everything is called, but I could really use some help figuring out the parts I need. I've just replaced my kitchen faucet, but the fitting that connected the hot water from the faucet to the valve under the sink had a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks