Recent content by vip3r1850

1. vip3r1850

I Give Up - Untreatable Water - Just About All Solutions Exhausted - High Iron

Perhaps you missed the part where I stated I have two 13x54 tanks in parallel? 13x10 = 130 gallons per tank. Times two tanks is 260 gallons. It’s tan and I started to consider bed expansion being an issue late last night and my significant other thought I was insane sitting with a flash light...
  2. vip3r1850

I Give Up - Untreatable Water - Just About All Solutions Exhausted - High Iron

I hit a cliff this evening and I just needed a place to vent and possibly cross check what I did at this point although nothing here is going to be ground breaking to anyone. I'm at a complete loss at this point and ready to jump off a cliff. I've never felt so defeated at this point. I feel...
  3. vip3r1850

Soda Ash and H2O2 Injection Distance Question

Quick question regarding this dual injection setup. It would save me quite a bit of money and plumbing work if I could inject these together using the same meter (before my water treatment system) Is it OK to butt the two tees virtually up against each other? Stablized H2O2 (Neutra Sul) has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks