Recent content by Vinnykidd

1. Vinnykidd

Need Some Guidence No Sprinkler Function

I think I've pretty much narrowed down my problem to a bad pump start relay. I called Rain Bird customer support and they had me run some checks and I was able to hear the coil in this relay arc. It's a HX20-S32 rated 32A with a coil volt 24V 50/60 Hz I ran to Home Depot and they had the...
  2. Vinnykidd

Thanks for the help, I'll check all that out this weekend. Luckily we have had rain every few days so, the down time on the lawn has not been too harmful. I'll reply back if I need any more assistance. Thanks
  3. Vinnykidd

Had a sprinkler system professionally installed about 6 years ago. Had been working flawlessly until a few weeks ago. It runs once a week for four zones. Started to trouble shoot it today and can offer this info. My Rainbird control in the garage works like it always has and when I manually...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks