Recent content by vinnithenose

1. V

Double kitchen sink w/disposer plumbing

yeah, but The GC is responsible for quality work. At least in CA that's how it goes. Perhaps I should make him bring in another sub (plumber) from the one who did this. But I paid for this to be done, per plans and per code. Should I have to pay again? Should the inspector (who was a...
  2. V

Auto wash water hammer

arrestors Yeah, I looked for those but couldn't get one of those boxes when I needed it. Would you think it is better to attach the arrestors at the box or to the washer?
  3. V

Auto wash water hammer

The copper was soldered into the brass valves rather than threaded adapter. perfect fit. They sell hammer arresters with hose adapters that I can screw onto the washers stubs. That would be the closest to the valves to get without putting them in the machine. Hey, that would be a novel...
  4. V

Auto wash water hammer

I am looking for a way to quiet my pipes. During a house remodel "I" did a copper repipe. Spared no expense or effort. I had the GC's plumber do the inspector mandated autowash drain line increase and tie into the laundry sink. During the process he had to move somethings around. To...
  5. V

I am not positive but I believe it is a baffle tee where the disposer and the centers meet just above the p trap. Baffle has a diverter to keep the down water going down encourage the side water to go down? The one on the left with the plug isn't a plug but is drain from the RO. The...
  6. V

During a kitchen remodel the plumbers installed our double sink with garbage disposal in the manner shown in the photo. Can you see that is potentially wrong with this? Yes, we get some reflux up the baffled T toward the drain basket. It does not ever get very far but still muck above the P-...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks