Recent content by Victoradio

1. Victoradio

Moving vent to re-open door frame

Hi, there is a wash basin next to the laundry machine and it is a good 12 feet away. Dad is 94 and says he doesn't wash his hands much anymore--he jokes "Have you ever seen a germ?" When he needs help up, I grab him by the forearm nowadays.:eek: As long as dad gets his side garage...
  2. Victoradio

Hi Terry, So, if I understand correctly, the wye vertical is the way to go, so the vent is just above the flood level. I'll take your advise and put the wye vertical to keep it above the flood level. No lav nearby. Just a toliet that my dad wants in the garage(part of his man cave I...
  3. Victoradio

Hi Terry, thanks for looking at posts on the weekend! I understand to keep the vent vertical. I can not go behind the wall. Question--Can I put the wye like shown in the next photo.....or is it considered a flat vent? Victor.
  4. Victoradio

Honeydew project: Moving vent to re-opening door frame. Good morning, I'm trying to finish a toliet install in the garage that my dad was unable to finish. To help explain what I want to do, I've included a photo of where the toliet will be, where the vent will be, and where the waste...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks