Recent content by vapat75

1. vapat75

Replacing an old 3 handle tub shower faucet

I am wanting to replace the hot and cold knobs also, does the the pull down come in a entire kit. I am wanting to use a oil bronze since I have the moen shower head and my sink has oil bronze.
  2. vapat75

Trying to attach photo Photo of current setup
  3. vapat75

Bathfitter, Anyone ever use Bathfitter?

I asked a bath fitter rep. at Home Depot, he quoted a price $5,000.00. He must have thought Oh a women, I'll get this one. I won't have one now if they gave it to me. Especially from reading these posts.
  4. vapat75

Here is picture of setup: https://terrylove.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12325 I hope is it. Having trouble posting pictures
  5. vapat75

There is nothing on the spout, just plain. The diverter is above the the spout, the stem is covered with chrome and the round knob you pull for the shower has a screw in it to remove the chrome cover. I have access from behind where all the pipes, connections and turn offs are. The stems...
  6. vapat75

I have a one piece tub shower unit with a three handle faucet; the shower diverter is the type which comes from the wall about 6"s with a pull knob on it to use the shower. I would like to replace it but I do not know what type to replace it with. Do I have to replace the valve or can I just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks