Recent content by Van Nuys Plumber

1. Van Nuys Plumber

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

I completely agree. They have great prices, but you are right. Kirkland is their money maker, so I wouldn't count on any longevity for anything other than that
  2. Van Nuys Plumber

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Great shot.. We're plumbers for God's sake. People often don't understand how important we are to their everyday life. What would they do if they had to wake up to this every morning?
  3. Van Nuys Plumber

Horrible Plumbing Pictures

Nice! It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it! Funny hj, I can see that happening too.
  4. Van Nuys Plumber

Any One Have Good Pictures of Backflow Assemblies That They Are Willing TO Share?

@kreemoweet, Thanks for the suggestion. I found some good ones. Appreciate it!
  5. Van Nuys Plumber

Buying new toilet

Yep, good choice. The Toto Drake has become my preferred toilet that I suggest to all my customers. I haven't had one complaint yet!
  6. Van Nuys Plumber

Any One Have Good Pictures of Backflow Assemblies That They Are Willing TO Share?

Yes, I need some high quality pics of backflow assembly systems. I am trying to put together a flickr profile, and I realize that I don't have any good working images. I thought that if I wanted to find some images before I have the chance to take them, the best place to post this request was...
  7. Van Nuys Plumber

Toto toilets are the best!!!!

Yes indeed, great review. Toto has become my choice for toilets. @Failure2Comply, I couldn't agree with you more, the seat is worth every penny. I appreciate reviews like this, and it is @Kelton as you say better to invest better quality in the long run. It will save you a lot of money, and even...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks