Recent content by Valleykat

1. Valleykat

Lav Drain Lift Rod Assembly Issue

Thanks for your suggestions. I think I would prefer not to drill an extra hole in the countertop if it can be avoided. I talked to tech support at Cifial and they said that it could be rigged so you barely have to raise the lift rod at all to stop the drain. We can only move the faucet...
  2. Valleykat

HJ, could you elaborate on the "lift rod bezels?" I googled the term and came up dry. dcelite, is this the sort of drain you are referring to? Ones made for vessel sinks...
  3. Valleykat

This pic shows the configuration of the lift rod. See how it angles back.
  4. Valleykat

I don't know if this pic will help much. It demonstrates how close to the wall the faucet is, and that is before the backsplash which will take up at least an inch of space. You can see the little knob for the lift rod on the back of the faucet. I will post the faucet spec sheet which shows...
  5. Valleykat

Hi. I am new to the forum. I am in the midst of a remodel of my master bath. My countertops and undermount sink were installed today. Upon inspection, I realized that the lift rod of the drain assembly is not going to have room to function properly. Hindsight tells me I should have went...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks