Recent content by umchem

1. umchem

Can anyone propose an alternative pressure balancing loop?

Mike, Did you end up using a drop ear tee ?
  2. umchem

This Kohler unit is actually the baby brother of the one your speaking of. This unit has a 0.6 gpm maximum flow rate from each sprayhead for a maximum combined flow of 2.4 gpm, making my hot water tank a little bit happier. I am installing it above a big soaker tub, so I didn't need something...
  3. umchem

It's for a Kohler K-98740 WaterTile 2.5 GPM Single Function Rain Shower Head. Mike, thats a smart idea, thank you.
  4. umchem

Thanks for the help. I saw the crosses at pexsupply but they are not rated for potable water, due to lead. It's probably not a big deal for a shower, but I'd rather stay on the safe side and see if there are alternatives before I go down the road. As for the alternative design, do you have...
  5. umchem

Hi Everyone, First time poster, long time reader. Im hoping someone can help me out- I cant seem to find locally or online a copper 4 way /cross fitting to create the pressure balancing loop below. Unless someone can point me in the right direction, are there any alternative designs to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks