Recent content by tzwizard

1. tzwizard

ID Shower and Tub Cartridge/Trim

Thanks. I was afraid of that. It is slightly different than pictures I've seen doing searches, so, could this be another manufacturer? Are any other trim sets compatible with this mfg's cartridges?
  2. tzwizard

ID Shower and Tub Cartridge/Trim

Hi Folks -- happy new year. Looking for some help to ID a shower and tub cartridge and trim. The home was finished in 1997. Roman tub with filler and trim matches the shower trim. Looks like the same cartridge (at least by the stem) in both trim sets. Shower stem length is about 3.25" and...
  3. tzwizard

Pls Help Identify Shower/Tub Trim Model/Valve

I contacted Moen support and they were very quick with their response. They did not identify, but if it is a standard valve, gave me the adapter part I needed which would adapt any moentrol trim, Moen Part #145058. Hope this helps anyone else!
  4. tzwizard

Thanks. Any ideas on other trim kits that would possibly fit, either new or old stock ? Cheers
  5. tzwizard

Hi, Can anyone help identify this setup? Looks to me like an older Moen Legend type with Moentrol valve, but unsure of the valve type/model. Anyone know if this trim kit would work in place of the existing setup? http://www.moen.com/kingsley/chrome-moentrol-r-tub-shower/_/R-CONSUMER:T3113...
  6. tzwizard

Please help identify this classic fixture/setup

I believe this one is not discontinued: http://www.grohecatalog.com/product/34189/ Thanks for the advice, guys!
  7. tzwizard

Thanks for the replies. Is the shower valve contained within the wall? There is no lever or pull separate from the tub filler that turns on the shower -- I think Basement_Lurker was correct in that they are redundant shutoffs of some sort. I imagine with this specific setup, the left operates...
  8. tzwizard

I am having some difficulty in identifying this setup. This is a bathroom in an 1920s Edwardian flat in California with original fixtures, I believe. It appears to be some sort of in-line lever diverter to a shower head that's on the other side of the tub. Can someone please tell me what my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks