Recent content by turboaccess

1. turboaccess

Please help with acid neutralizer questions

Thanks for your quick suggestions. The tank that was in there was 48" x 9". I don't know if it was getting the proper ph as it was in when we got the house. Our well is 10.4 gpm and is approx. 800 ft from house down a slope with 1" pipe. I will do as suggested and test the water myself and...
  2. turboaccess

Also, the other company measured the ph to be 5.5 so we are confused as to which type of system we would need.
  3. turboaccess

We have a 4 bed/2bath house. We did have a fleck 5600 which is now broken and the tank leaked. I called around locally and of the two companies, one said I would need a 2.5 tank with the clack head with calcite only. He measured the ph to be 6.0. The other company suggested a CSI Signature 2.5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks