Recent content by ttaiko

1. T

bad smell from laundry room and water heater tank room

Hi Gary, I did pour water in both drains Sunday night. I poured some more water last night As well. But odor from the water heater room is still there this morning. Seems like not as bad but I still smell it. Is there anythingelse I can do?
  2. T

ok, the smell from loundry room is gone after pouring the water in drain. but the smell from water heater tank room seems still there. i sprayed so much fabreeze yesterday so partially it smells that way too... whatelse can I try..?
  3. T

Redwood&hj, so I need to pour water into the drain where the discharge pipe line is goint into? just regular water is fine? how do I test T&P valve? Thank you so much for your help both of you!
  4. T

no, no floor drain. it has draing pipe on the wall about 40"H from the floor. and water heater tank has the same about 30"h from the floor. it's the same odor in 2 different rooms... but they are back to back of each other.
  5. T

Hi, I live in a condo. today I noticed bad smell like urine in my loundry room and the same smell in water heater tank room. it's really bad smell, but I can not figure out where exactly the smell is coming from. Does anyone have any idea? please help!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks