Recent content by tsdad1995

1. T

TOTO choices for 11" rough in

Hello Terry, If I was to consider the installing the Vespin using the 10" unifit, would this be possible without moving my supply valve? The valve is 5 1/4" left of center right now, thanks, Howie
  2. T

I checked on the specs for the Vespin and it requires an 8" left of center dimension for the water supply. I only have 5 1/4" left of center, would I have to move my supply?
  3. T

Thanks again Terry for the clarification, Howie
  4. T

Thanks for the quick reply Terry, I checked all the models you listed. Model CST 744E, I believe I can get this model with the CEFIONTECT and in the Sedona beige, and 14.5" heighth. Is there a model I can order with the ADA heighth? Thanks, Howie in So. Cal.
  5. T

Hello Terry, I have just remodeled my bathroom and am looking for a TOTO toilet I can use with an 11" rough in dimension. The 1/2" supply is 5 - 1/4" left of center of closet flange and approximately 5 - 1/2" above finished floor surface. I was thinking of either the DrakeII or one of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks