Recent content by tromo

1. T

Single-Lever Valve Does Not Shut Off

$38 and about 10 minutes later (most of the time spent turning off the main water supply) works like a charm! Thanks for the tip!
  2. T

Single-Lever Valve Does Not Shut Off

I have a single-lever valve for my washing machine. It is manufactured by Symmons (W400 or W500 - http://www.symmons.com/products/res_product_detail.cfm?id=401&category=9&function=24). It is only 2 years old and it was installed by a professional plumber. However, the valve does not shut off...
  3. T

Add Shower to 1/2 Bath / Laundry Room

I would like to expand my half-bath/laundry room to include a shower stall. I have sepate drain lines for the toilet, sink, and washer. Would it be possible to tie in the shower drain into one of the existing drains? Or do I need to run a new drain and vent? My initial thought is to use the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks