Recent content by trinitony

1. trinitony

Any problems with this bathroom layout?

Been away for a bit, actually in sunny florida..lol..need to get back focused. 1,2,& 3 I'm aware of and may end up going with a 6'. And for right now I have the shower door (slider), facing the toilet. ? - why should it be facing the vanity? Tks...
  2. trinitony

Two Handle Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet

I looked in google images but didn't really come up with anything.
  3. trinitony

:D I hear ya! Since posting last night I did some further research. It seems that there's more cons than pros in favor of it. The other complaint the folks have that I'm weary of is the splashing. It's almost liike you have to have it positioned correctly and even have bigger sinks to avoid...
  4. trinitony

My main shutoff for the bathroom is in the knee wall by the toilet. The wall behind the sinks - is the exterior wall. I guess it won't work for my application then, it sure is purdy though. But wait, I guess I have to take a look at one in the store and see how it's put together...
  5. trinitony

DWV Layout for Bathroom Remodel (2)

I've a question on the 2 photo above this post which I think is the final. It's somewhat similiar to my remodel. Let's pretend that no lav' and venting for it exist in that photo, would it be still necessary to vent the shower even if you're using 2" pipe? My shower will be draining in that...
  6. trinitony

Is there any special plumbing required? I'm thinking, just thinking now, about this one http://www.********.com/detail.asp?Product_Id=K-T14412-4-CP What about if it starts to leak from the supply line, how would one get to it?
  7. trinitony

What is this?

This is all new plumbing. Although our houses are identical there were some marked differences in the plumbing. All my vents are PVC, wheras ALL their venting is copper. My stack was also PVC whereas their's cast iron. Tomorrow I'll pay a visit and see if they've gotten any further...
  8. trinitony

What is this?

So my neighbor is having her bathroom professionally remodelled. We have the same house, but just flipped. I went by yesterday and looked at the plumbing in her shower. What is the metal (for the shower) the is connected to the copper and is it necessary. It's also on the hand held part too.
  9. trinitony

Best style of closet flange to use

yes sir, I've been using the funky purple primer...at least it's a pretty color..lol
  10. trinitony

tks, so basically the one that I'm using now then. Actually I'm using two, the clear for the drains which is forgiving, and the yellowish cream one for the cpvc pipes which once on doesn't allow for much play.
  11. trinitony

^ What kind of cement? Thanks...
  12. trinitony

Toto Carlyle MS874114SG toilet Review, comments and pictures

^ I like this toilet, maybe I should install one.... So 8" inches from the center is what's needed for the water supply? I will be running the plumbing for my toilet tomorrow....
  13. trinitony

I ended up putting 36" between the toilet and the knee wall. I've run cut off valves into the knee wall for the bathroom. What is the typical height and depth of a knee wall?
  14. trinitony

pocket doors are in... shown with some spare doors I have...the main entrance to the bathroom, and the entrance to the master closet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks