Recent content by trickycain

1. trickycain

Boiler not kicking on - did bleeding the rads cause it?

Boiler just doesn't turn on at all. Think you're right about the low pressure cut out, but I can't find it and I can't locate it in the manual. I don't see any kind of reset button or switch. How in the world do I get this thing kicked on?
  2. trickycain

still no dice. not sure what's going on here.
  3. trickycain

Strike that, I have an intermittent pilot, so I guess it's can't really "go out." Right?
  4. trickycain

Found the water feeder valver OK, I was able to add water after finally locating the feeder valve. The pressure is looking good on the gauge, but still the boiler refuses to kick-on. Is this a pilot issue now?
  5. trickycain

So, I bled my radiators yesterday to try and resolve loud, clanking pipes when the heat was actually working. Air came out of the radiators on the 2nd floor, and little to no air came out of rads on 1st floor. Ever since bleeding the rads, the boiler has not kicked-on, and I have a pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks