Recent content by Trevor williams

1. Trevor williams

Zoned Humidifers.

I figured it out. Each of the GT goes to thermostats and the GF goes back to equipment. Thanks again
  2. Trevor williams

Zoned Humidifers.

Yes I got a pressure differential switch. I will have two G wires, one coming from each steamer. Will I connect those G wires to each respective zone thermostat in the zone panel, or do I send them back to the equipment to connect to the G terminal there? Btw this is a Goodman 96% unit.
  3. Trevor williams

Zoned Humidifers.

So you are saying that each individual humidPRO( steamer 1 and steamer 2) can force it's matching zoned thermostat?
  4. Trevor williams

Zoned Humidifers.

No they are not in service yet. Need a controller. I should mention we used a whole house bypass unit prior to putting this setup together. I got tired of first floor not getting enough humidity so I decided to put this setup together.( if I forced fan the 2nd floor would get way too humid to...
  5. Trevor williams

Zoned Humidifers.

I have a two zone forced air system (1st floor one zone, 2md floor second zone). I have enough humidity on second floor and not enough on 1st. I have done all we can done to tighten up the house. (completely gutted the 1880s house and brought every modern piece of technology we could to seal...