Recent content by TotoWe'reNotinKansas

1. TotoWe'reNotinKansas

Toto CST864 Water Won't Drain from Toilet

Thank you both so much! I will try the pumice and also get that plunger for future use. You guys rock! ;)
  2. TotoWe'reNotinKansas

I got it unclogged! Tried pouring the water in but that didn't work. But an auger did loosen the clog enough, then I used one of those bellows-type plungers and that did the trick. Now I'm left with metal scratch marks in the bowl that are hopefully not permanent. Thanks again for your help! :)
  3. TotoWe'reNotinKansas

Thank you Gary, I suspect you're right. I've tried the bucket idea but it didn't work. I haven't used any chemicals, and will call maintenance to deal with it. Cheers! :)
  4. TotoWe'reNotinKansas

Thank you Reach4, I will give that a try! :)
  5. TotoWe'reNotinKansas

This toilet gets clogged very easily from normal use. My previous toilet was an old one and I never had this problem. This latest issue started with a clog which I think I managed to clear. The water is now clean but the bowl won't empty. I tried putting one square of toilet paper in and it very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks